Monday, May 16, 2005

Another Letter to the Creator's of GrimJack

Team GrimJack,

Say, didn't J. Michael Straczynski once pen a GrimJack screenplay? Dig out that sucker, get Johnny O to do a brush up, brother Tim can design the soundtrack, and secure Sam Ramie to direct, and you've got the recipe for one kick-ass flick. And now, I will take up the challenge of casting...

GrimJack/John Gaunt: Wes Studi
BlackJacMac: Avery Brooks
Jericho Noleski: Matthew McConaughey
Gorden Munden: Chris Evans
Roscoe: Danny DeVito
Spook: Carla Gugino
Goddess: Halle Berry
Rhian: Liv Taylor
Mayfair: Ben Kingsley
Major Lash: Sam Elliot
Dancer: Bruce Campbell
and doing motion capture for Bob the Watch Lizard: Andy Sircus

That's the way I see it. What do you fellow's think of my choices? More later...

Keep it in your pants, Hairballs,

John Michael Decker AKA Johnny D.

5 comments:

Greg said...

Siiiggggggghhhhh...

I can't believe there isn't a review of Episode 3 here yet. Don't you know you have a responsibility to your public?

Unknown said...

Greg--Your Episode III review has arrived. In fact, I posted two reviews to give you that "Siskel and Ebert" feel.

Grimjeff said...

Hey! Did you know that this letter got printed in Grimjack: Killer Instinct #5? Rock on Johnny D!

Unknown said...

Damn, my first printed letter in a comic book. That is so cool! I have always been good at the "Casting Call" game.

Unknown said...

Correction... My letter has been printed in GrimJack: Killer Instinct #6. Not #5. They liked my casting choices, especially Ben Kingsley.