Thursday, April 20, 2006

Internet Survey


This is one of those silly internet surveys which was sent to me by a friend. I liked this one because it wasn't too long...

Four jobs you have had in your life:

1. Comic Shop Manager for Captain Blue Hen Comics in Lancaster, PA
2. Summer Camp Counselor/Arts & Crafts Director at Hebron Camp
3. Concession Stand Sales at Hoyts Cinemas in Saratoga, NY
4. Atmosphere Performer at Disney's MGM Studios in Orlando, FL

Four movies you would watch over and over:

(Only four? Alright, off the top of my head...)
1. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (That's like one big super-movie)
2. The Indiana Jones Trilogy (same as above)
3. King Kong (1933)
4. Spider-Man/Spider-Man 2 (another "super-film")


Four places you have lived:

1. Lake Luzerne, NY
2. Smithville, TX
3. Chester, England
4. Gulfport, FL

Four TV shows you love to watch:

1. Lost
2. Veronica Mars
3. Prison Break
4. Battlestar Galactica

Four places you have been on vacation:

1. London, England
2. Seattle, WA
3. Rome, Italy
4. Edinburgh, Scotland

Four websites I visit daily:

1. yahoo.com
2. aintitcool.com
3. comicbookresources.com
4. google.com

Four of my favorite foods:

1. Hot Dogs from New Way Lunch (A.K.A. Dirty Johns)
2. Pizza with lots of meat & extra cheese
3. New York Cheese Cake
4. A really good Steak

Four great books I would recommend to a friend:

1. The Princess Bride by William Goldman
2. The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay by Michael Chabon
3. Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk
4. Jack of Shadows by Roger Zelazny


Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Gotham City
2. The Mars of Edgar Rice Burroughs
3. Marvel Comics' New York City
4. Starfleet headquarters in future San Francisco


Four people I am tagging that I think will respond.....

1. I
2. Have
3. No
4. Clue

No comments: